Monday, September 11, 2006

Haven grows up!


Haven's first real swing ride. Of course, she was heavily padded to keep her from flopping around. And she wasn't exactly pumping her legs or even holding on. It's just that she is 6 months old now -- it goes by too quickly.

6 comments:

Angie said...

WOw...she's big! And CUTE!!!! Awww...I miss you guys...

Angie said...

And welcome to blogging by the way :)

ABQ Mom said...

She looks so cute in her little swing!

She looks like how I remember the rest of the kids looking like as babies, I'll be interested to see who she starts to look like most.

ditto angie. Welcome to the blogworld.

Ellen on the go said...

Oh my goodness how she has grown. Look at those arms and legs. Such a doll

Lizzy said...

can't wait to see the real thing next week!

charity said...

Wow how she has grown I can't believe it I am bookmarking your blog!! How fun to check your sister and moms blogs too. Wow they are good I am still in the learning stage. Our blog is http://deburper.typepad
.com/the_rashworth_family_memo/