Saturday, February 09, 2008
Vampire Addicts Rejoice!
ok, so you might be aware that i am a "twilight" addict. now given that knowledge i must announce that "BREAKING DAWN" WILL BE RELEASED ON AUGUST 2ND! i know that it is still the dead of crazy winter, but the last i had read, was that the 4th book would not be available until the end of august or maybe not til the start of september (cry!), but never fear edward will arrive soon to save the day! i sound like a complete freak, i need a bella costume i guess...and a convention center. oh, and to make this news even more delicious... the "twilight" movie will be released on december 12th, i am going with or without my regular date night partner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ill to the movie with you! do you know if the fourth book is the final book?
maybe you should be bella for halloween. and maybe you should put the books down and WALK AWAY. (I'll take them off your hands...) *wink*
TOTALLY in for the movie. we will go opening night. we will sleep on the sidewalk for tickets if we must!
oh.
...except I am still hoping for a BETTER, HOTTER edward.
p.s. you totally already ordered your "breaking dawn," didn't you?
and the first chapter comes out with the eclipse special edition in MAY!!!
but I don't know if I can handle reading one chapter and having to wait 3 months for the rest.
let's go to the movie together!!!
i read that it is the final installment of this series.
and no to the pre-order. i will buy it 1st thing that day as we are most likely going to be heading over to utah during july-ish & might still be there come august.
Okay, since you're about the millionth person who has recommended these books to me, I guess I'll have to start reading them, LOL. Not usually my favorite genre, but I'm up for something new.
Started reading book one. 1st chapter down... so far so good. Haven't been able to find enough uninteruppted time to get more than a few pages in at a time!
Post a Comment