


This past week sickness has run rampant through our home. Toran was out for about 6 days, and has a "wellness check" tomorrow. Haven got the crud on Thursday, and the Dr. says it's just an upper respiratory infection, but that she'll be sick for about 10 days. Caleb has a yucky cough, and hopefully that's it. The boys are posing with their fave Easter presents, and Haven is wearing a bday dress from nana and papa!
3 comments:
Ooh man I LOVED that rocket Cabers has!!!!....right until it landed on the roof and I never got it back:(
Oh, the fun we used to have plating with the rockets:)
I love Toran's great educational sticker book:)
Oh, isn't Haven darling:)
Looks like everyone had a great easter. Haven's little dress is so cute!
Sorry to hear everyone's sick. It seems to go in waves in your house doesn't it. No fun.
Post a Comment