Sunday, April 22, 2007
Pass Along Some Love
there's a pretty good chance that some of you don't know that our little man cabes will be having surgery on the 30th. he has a hernia, next week i'll explain more about that, and will have the most common childhood surgical procedure performed. he has to have it, and the only real worry that i have is with the anesthesia. i'm certain that all will be well, but for now i get to worry. he will not have to stay the night, and the chance of side effects are very small. that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea. We will remember him in our prayers. I am sure he will be fine. Kids are so resilent. Jills Ava(2yrs) just has surgery the funniest part is that once she was awake enought to move around that is all she wanted to do. But she was still out of it enough that she kept running into walls and such. I have to say it was pretty hilarious ;) good luck!! When is the surgery date?
When did you find this out? Did you know on wednesday when I talked to you? What was he doing trying to life the wagon above his head? Poor guy, is he in pain right now?
I'm sure everything will be just fine, completely routine. Like charity asked, a surgery date would be nice to know. We'll keep you all in our thoughts (not that there's much time when you're not...)
Post a Comment