Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trailor Boys


caleb and toran decided to hitch up the wagon to caleb's bike using one of toran's magnificent ziptie's. the plan atleast stopped the arguing over who got to pull the wagon into who got to ride in the wagon!

5 comments:

ABQ Mom said...

That SO reminds me of my brothers and I growing up. We figured out all kinds of ways of pulling the wagon behind a bike.

ABQ Mom said...

YAY! Okay, after you said yesterday that the link on my comments wouldn't connect to my blog I questioned my previous actions. I was signing in under the wrong blogger account! It's fixed now. When clicking on ABQ Mom it should immediately take you to my (old) blog which then has a link to my *NEW* blog.

Happy Blogging!

Ellen on the go said...

It looks like they enjoy being brothers. Reminds me of Dean & Jeff for a very brief moment in time.

Lizzy said...

these boys are going to be super inventors!

Angie said...

I want to ride in the wagon!